ISO/TS 13399-401:2016 specifies a concept for the design of adaptive items, limited to any kind of converters, extenders and reducers, together with the usage of the related properties and domains of values.
ISO/TS 13399-401:2016 specifies a common way of designing simplified models that contain the following:
- definitions and identifications of the design features of converting, extending and reducing adaptors, with an association to the used properties;
- definitions and identifications of the internal structure of the 3D model that represents the features and the properties of converting, extending and reducing adaptors.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO/TS 13399:
- applications where these standard data may be stored or referenced;
- concept of 3D models for cutting tools;
- concept of 3D models for cutting items;
- concept of 3D models for tool items;
- concept of 3D models for other adaptive items not described in the scope of this part of ISO/TS 13399;
- concept of 3D models for assembly items and auxiliary items.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 27
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 29 Small tools
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 145|
|std 2 145||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.